Sales Training Press Release
For Immediate Release
Jill Perez Marketing, CustomerCentric Selling®
firstname.lastname@example.org, +1.800.993.1228, ext. 706
CustomerCentric Selling® Launches Distance Learning Course that Trains Sellers in Delivering Financial Impact to Executive Buyers
First Online Course, Financial Impact Selling, Designed to Empower Sellers with the Skills to Speak Numbers with Decision-Making Executives
Boston, MA, December 15, 2014
CustomerCentric Selling® (CCS®) today announced the launch of its first, true distance learning course, Financial Impact Selling. This course is intended to provide the skills, tools, knowledge and confidence for salespeople to have intelligent financial business conversations with C-level executives who have the power to buy.
CustomerCentric Selling® recently partnered with Michael Higgins, Founder and CEO of Selling at the C-level, to offer “Financial Impact Selling for Sales Teams”, a custom course exclusively for CCS® clients. In addition, Higgins is partnering with CCS® to offer “Financial Impact Selling for Sales Leaders” available to the public from the CCS® website. This one-of-a-kind Financial Impact Selling course is a 17-week program including on-demand learning, powerful selling tools and online, live mentoring and coaching.
“Especially in this current economic environment, we feel there is a huge need for sellers to learn how to better speak at the C-level in terms that decision makers care about. This goes far beyond feature-benefit discussions,” says Frank Visgatis, President and COO of CustomerCentric Selling®. “But we also know that salespeople are crunched for time. We wanted to offer a convenient course, allowing them to gain new skills but eliminating the cost and time of travel.”
Key benefits of the Financial Impact Selling course include:
- Gathering of financial impact testimonials from existing customers using a “Customer’s Outcomes™”process.
- Comprehensive “300” level course that offers sellers a “mini-MBA” enabling them to better communicate with high level decision makers in the language of financial impact.
- How to answer key questions from C-level executives, including “How does your offering impact my strategic financial objective?” and “How do you move the metrics that I am measured on and keep me in my job?”
- Creation of a series of “Economic Impact Questions™” to open and conduct more precise financial analysis and discussion around a customer’s strategic objectives.
- Mastering a powerful sales opening and closing tool, the “Industry-Segment Analyzer™” to talk to private – and public – company decision makers about their real financial objectives using numbers and metrics from the decision maker’s own industry segment.
- More effectively prepare for higher-margin sales with senior decision makers.
- Becoming a “black belt” in financial business knowledge that builds upon the fundamentals learned in the core CustomerCentric Selling® sales training workshop.
- The ability to analyze industry segments that lead sellers to talk to executives about what is and SHOULD be keeping them up at night.
- An advanced skill set for sellers to better leverage their offerings with decision makers in terms they care about as it relates to the bottom line.
Listen to Episode 13 of the Sales Rehab podcast in iTunes to hear what Michael and Frank have to say about Financial Impact Selling and the need for this kind of offering in the marketplace:
More information about the new Financial Impact Selling for Sales Teams course is available here: http://www.customercentric.com/workshops/our-workshops-and-courses/financial-impact-selling-sales-teams and information about the Financial Impact Selling for Sales Leaders course is available here: http://www.customercentric.com
Visgatis adds, “The new role of sales requires business experts who can address the strategic concerns and objectives that executives are measured against and ultimately determine their buying decisions.”
About CustomerCentric Selling® – The Sales Training Company
CustomerCentric Selling® (CCS®) specializes in world-class sales training. Providing a proven methodology for predictably improving revenue growth and sales performance has been key to the company’s success since its founding in 2002. CCS® is based in Boston, with offices in Atlanta and Denver, and more than 50 certified business partners and consultants worldwide. TrainingIndustry.com has named CCS® as a Top 20 Sales Methodology Training Company for six consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.customercentric.com
Kira Perdue, Trevelino/Keller
Our Live Workshops are filling up!
If you want to take the guesswork out of how to improve your sales game, we can help. Come to our next Live Workshop in Boston or Denver. You’ll get three days of in-person sales training, great food, expert hands-on coaching, and — most importantly! — a clear process for any sales situation so you can earn more money for your company and for yourself.