Sales Training Success: Pindar’s sales management embraces increased confidence in forecasting accuracy and optimized sales performance with CustomerCentric Selling®.
VP of Sales
Goals and Current Situation
Pindar began evaluating several sales methodologies when finding CustomerCentric Selling®.
The primary goals of the executive team included reducing the ramp up time of new hire sales people and improving forecasting accuracy. The challenges they faced in reaching their goals were:
- New sales executives came with their own way of doing things and everyone was talking a different language.
- Existing sales processes did not map to buying behavior and were based on older solutions.
- Marketing and sales were not in alignment and sellers were not getting the collateral they needed to sell.
- Sales people were not focusing on business goals or pains and offered up “features” using a demo, resulting in sellers being out of alignment with their prospects.
- Opportunities on the forecast were not closing and there was slippage in the pipeline.
In working with CustomerCentric Selling, the capabilities Pindar defined were:
- A common language and methodology with consistent, objective pipeline milestones.
- Scripted prompters that would align marketing messaging and collateral with selling activities for sales people as well as partner efforts.
- A model for diagnosing the buyer’s business issues/pains with a bias toward capabilities Pindar Systems best provided while also gathering specific workflow metrics.
- A common set of defined terms combined with a set of process deliverables that would validate the quality of an opportunity.
CustomerCentric Selling® provided Pindar Systems with these capabilities.
After conducting a customized CustomerCentric Selling® Workshop with the entire sales team, Jim Naro (the CustomerCentric Selling® Business Partner) worked with the VP of Sales for Pindar Systems to measure the results, which included:
- Ramp up time for new hires sales people has been reduced from 9 – 12 months to 4 – 6 months.
- Confidence in forecast accuracy by senior management has increased dramatically.
- The average sales cycle has been reduce by 30% in the last quarter.
Pindar Systems serves many of the world’s leading companies whose businesses depend on the effective and timely delivery of marketing and promotional information. Pindar helps these companies manage product content for purposes of communicating with their customers across multiple media channels. Whether the chosen media is print or electronic, Pindar Systems delivers the results in the form of reduced operating expenses and increased sales and market share.
If you have questions about this client, please contact Jim Naro at email@example.com
Benefits to Pindar:
- Ramp-up time has been cut from 9-12 months down to 4-6 months
- Average sales cycle has been reduced by 30%
- Significantly increased confidence in forecasting accuracy
About CustomerCentric Selling®
CustomerCentric Selling® (CCS®) is a proven methodology for predictably improving revenue growth and sales performance. Founded in 2002, CCS® helps clients worldwide to implement repeatable, auditable and scalable sales processes that, when combined with Sales Ready Messaging®, guides marketing and sales to have meaningful conversations with customers and prospects. This results in winning high-value deals, retaining and growing client relationships and improving the predictability and accuracy of sales forecasts.
CustomerCentric Selling® is named to the Top Sales Training Companies list. Clients such as Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Business Objects, Rockwell Automation, EMC and Raython have deployed CCS® worldwide. For more information, vist www.customercentric.com, or call Jill Perez at 800.993.1228, ext.706.