Sales Training Success: CustomerCentric Selling® helps Sphinx Group close more leads faster and better identify qualified opportunities.
Certified Microsft Business Partner
Rob Keizer, a certified Microsoft Business Partner, attended a CustomerCentric Selling® Workshop, hosted by Microsoft Business Solutions, because he wanted to improve revenue and close ratios.
The challenges he faced in reaching his goals were:
- Too much time working on unqualified leads that never closed
- The time and effort to process new leads was taking away time from working more qualified leads.
- Sales cycle was too long- an average of three or more months.
With CustomerCentric Selling®, the capabilities Rob defined were:
- To quickly qualify opportunities and to know when to walk away so he could spend time working on qualified opportunities.
- A way to manage and control the sales process to move through the sales cycle more quickly.
CustomerCentric Selling® provided him with these capabilities.
After conducting a customized CustomerCentric Selling® Workshop for several Microsoft Business Partners, Pat Dougherty (the CustomerCentric Selling® Instructor and Business Partner) followed up with all of the partners to measure their results listed on the following page.
A Certified Microsoft Business Partner
The Sphinx Group is in the business of providing targeted and cost-effective CRM solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. They are partnered with Microsoft Corporation and FrontRange Solutions, Inc.
More information on Sphinx Group can be found at www.sphinx-group.com
For any questions about this client, please contact Pat Dougherty at email@example.com.
- Reduced length of sales cycle by 17%
- Average transaction size increased by 11%
- Both revenue and profitability increased by more than 22%
- Customer satisfaction ratings jumped from 85% to 92%
About CustomerCentric Selling®
CustomerCentric Selling® (CCS®) is a proven methodology for predictably improving revenue growth and sales performance. Founded in 2002, CCS® helps clients worldwide to implement repeatable, auditable and scalable sales processes that, when combined with Sales Ready Messaging®, guides marketing and sales to have meaningful conversations with customers and prospects. This results in winning high-value deals, retaining and growing client relationships and improving the predictability and accuracy of sales forecasts.
CustomerCentric Selling® is regularly named to the Top Sales Training Companies list. Clients such as Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Business Objects, Rockwell Automation, EMC and Raython have deployed CCS® worldwide. For more information, vist www.customercentric.com, or call Jill Perez at 800.993.1228, ext.706.
Our Live Workshops are filling up!
If you want to take the guesswork out of how to improve your sales game, we can help. Come to our next Live Workshop in Boston or Denver. You’ll get three days of in-person sales training, great food, expert hands-on coaching, and — most importantly! — a clear process for any sales situation so you can earn more money for your company and for yourself.