Sales Training Success: Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information sales organization increases opportunity size and shortens sales cycle using the CustomerCentric Selling® approach.
Vice President of International Sales
When Mr. Adrian Pina, VP of International Sales for Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information (CDI), first contacted CustomerCentric Selling® (CCS®), the goals to improve his team’s sales performance included the following:
- Develop a consultative sales approach
- Improve forecast accuracy
- Increase pipeline visibility
- Reduce sales cycle
After meeting with CCS® Co-founder/Co-author and EVP of Channel Sales & Operations, Gary Walker, Mr. Pina realized that the following capabilities were needed in order to achieve Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information’s sales goals:
- Implement a consultative sales approach.
- Implement a process that will allow Wolters Kluwer CDI’s sales team to qualify prospects better in the early stages of the sales cycle and continue to do that through the whole sales process.
- Have clear and define milestones (and deliverables) in order to move opportunities through the sales cycle.
CustomerCentric Selling® provided the Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information sales organization with these capabilities that addressed each of the identified sales goals.
“The results speak for themselves. Implementing CCS® has allowed us to increase the average opportunity size and improve forecast accuracy. All in all, great return for our investment.”
VP of International Sales,
Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information
- With CustomerCentric Selling®, Wolters Kluwer CDI has been able to change the way it positions its offering to its prospects and customers, revolutionizing its entire approach to market and gain a competitive advantage.
- After implementing CustomerCentric Selling®, Wolters Kluwer CDI’s sales team has gone from only 10% to over 90% in leveraging a consultative selling approach that it did not have before. It is still growing but this shift shows a significant difference in overall sales performance as the sales organization continues to adopt the new approach.
- The Wolters Kluwer CDI sales team has increased the average opportunity size/value by no less than 20% since using CustomerCentric Selling®.
- Wolters Kluwer CDI’s sales team has also reduced its sales cycle, which is continuing to “definitely” get shorter as the sales team further embraces the new CCS® approach.
Wolters Kluwer enables legal, tax, finance, and healthcare professionals to be more effective and efficient. Wolters Kluwer provides information, software, and services that deliver vital insights, intelligent tools, and the guidance of subject-matter experts.
Mr. Adrian Pina works in the Clinical Drug Information unit of Wolters Kluwer. The Clinical Drug Information unit strives to help create a better healthcare world by offering robust medication decision support solutions that can be used throughout an institution to educate, inform, alert, and support pharmacists, physicians and nurses in making safe medication decisions.
For more information, please visit: www.wolterskluwerCDI.com/
Questions About This Success Story?
Contact CCS® EVP of Channel Sales & Operations, Gary Walker at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +800.993.1228, ext 702.
About CustomerCentric Selling® – The Sales Training Company
CustomerCentric Selling® (CCS®) is a proven methodology for predictably improving revenue growth and sales performance. Founded in 2002, CCS® helps clients worldwide to implement repeatable, auditable and scalable sales processes that, when combined with CustomerCentric Messaging® (Sales Ready Messaging®), guides marketing and sales to have meaningful conversations with customers and prospects. This results in winning high-value deals, retaining and growing client relationships and improving the predictability and accuracy of sales forecasts.
CustomerCentric Selling® is regularly named to the Top Sales Training Companies list. Clients such as Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Business Objects, Rockwell Automation, EMC and Raytheon have deployed CCS® worldwide. For more information, visit www.customercentric.com/ or email Jill Perez: email@example.com
Our Live Workshops are filling up!
If you want to take the guesswork out of how to improve your sales game, we can help. Come to our next Live Workshop in Boston or Denver. You’ll get three days of in-person sales training, great food, expert hands-on coaching, and — most importantly! — a clear process for any sales situation so you can earn more money for your company and for yourself.